there are many optical instrument that is the eye, magnifying lens (Loupe), camera, microscopes and binoculars. let us learn together about the magnifying lens.
Please, look at this the slides
- A servise clock has a point near 25 cm, using a magnifying lens with her eyes the maximum accommodation. if the magnification 6 times.
a. What is the strength of these magnifying lens?
b. What is the magnification of the angle if the eyes without accommodations?
- the strength of these magnifying lens
2. the magnification of the eyes without accommodations is…
- A loop has a length focal 6.0 cm. Calculate the magnification loop if: a) the eye to see objects with a maximally accommodating at a distance 25 cm. b) the eye sees object without accommodation !
- A lens with focal length 5 cm is used as a loop. If the normal eye using those loop with maximally accommodating, then the magnification of anguler loop is ….
- For the purposes of observation in an experiment, someone using a loop. If available a few loops with a range of different focus, so to get the maximum magnification, things to do is. . . . . . .